Date:      Mon, 09 Sep 2002 13:14:55 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>, Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.ORG>, Joshua Lee <yid@softhome.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
> Dave Hayes wrote:
>> What is this assumption that, if I say something in a debate, I am
>> trying to convince people of it? Can't we just be arguing to express
>> our worldview?
> Not really, no.  8-).

Thus spake Terry Lambert:

"For yea, there must be One True and Right worldview, and any statement
of one's worldview is trying to convince others that one's worldview
belongs in the One True and Right worldview, amen."

Did you claim to ever study Zen? =)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

"Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is."
                                           --Albert Camus