Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:35:02 +0200
From:      Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: missing dependencies?

Martin Blapp wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I guess you've selected the linux jdk during the openoffice
> installation. And since the linux jdk doesn't work anymore
> you see those errors.

I installed OO with -DBATCH -DWITHOUT_GNOMEVFS so I didn't selected
anything... I only had the linux emulation installed because I've used
the Linux binaries in the past

> You can redo a network install, install the native bsd jdk and
> then choose this one.

What do you mean by a network install? I had and still have the native
bsd jdk installed all the time.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/