Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:07:37 -0500
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@threespace.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS - Will it ever be fixed?

This is great!  Now that we've got people volunteering hundreds/thousands
of dollars for work on the NFS project, I'm willing to start working
full-time on it.  I'm going to go buy a book on C programming after which
I'll send the P.O. Box for you to mail me the money.

Uh, by the way, can somebody tell me what NFS is? :-/

--K.S.