Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:51:57 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Mark Johnston" <mjohnston@skyweb.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:47:37 -0600
"Mark Johnston" <mjohnston@skyweb.ca> wrote:

> Tom Rhodes wrote:
> > >
> > > And Tom, isn't it "classless internet domain routing" - the
> > > wondrous upgrade that brought us /nn notation and non-8-bit
> > > boundaries?  I'm going to check the book as soon as I've sent this
> > > mail.. :)
> > >
> > > Mark
> >
> > Ok guys, so far every responce has been correct, perhaps I should
> > rethink the questions I ask!  You call all STOP sending me emails
> > about what it is now, K, thanx ;)
> >
> > On another note, now that I see how many are subscribed to this
> > list, I have a `task list' which needs a few projects done...
> >
> > Any task takers?
>
> As a matter of fact, it's "Classless Inter-Domain Routing", according
> to RFC 1519 and Cisco's handy Internetworking Technologies Handbook
> 3e.  No"Internet" in there at all.  I hang my head in shame.
>
> As for the tasks, perhaps a list of them could live on the web
> somewhere, preferably broken up into bite-size chunks.  I'd be happy
> to grab the list and try to pick away at it during idle times or
> Powerpoint presentations. :)
>
> Mark

Perhaps *I* should read a little better hehe.  Anyways, enough of
this `fun & games' stuff.  Work needs done... !

List of tasks, hmmm...  Let me just close this PR real quick

Now, see all those lovely PRs assigned to -doc?  Would be really
helpful if we got some patches for them.  We try, but cannot do it
all.  After enough patches, you'll be awarded a free FreeBSD.org
email account, committer status, and a huge pile of work!  What
more could you ask for huh?

--
Tom Rhodes