Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 02:23:06 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com>
Cc:        Jon Drews <jon.drews@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: i need a file manager!

On 2005-03-24 00:43, Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do you copy the files in /home/gert/ for example to /home/ in mc ?
>
> one by one or is there a other way ?

mc used to be my favorite file manager back when I was still using DOS
in 1993-1994.  Copying files is VERY easy:

      - Move to the destination directory in one of the panels.

      - Switch to the other panel and move into the source directory.

      - Hit <Insert> once to select a file or directory.

      - The focus should automatically move to the next file.  Keep
	<Insert> down to select more files.

      - Move to a selected file and hit <Insert> again to deselect it.

      - After you're done selecting files in the source directory
        hit F5.

Done.