Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:08:56 +0200
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for FreeBSD Status Reports

--nextPart1286877.yOxhjxUgie

On Thursday 30 March 2006 02:36, Brad Davis wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It is time for the quarterly Status Reports. As always, reports are
> encouraged for anything that relates to FreeBSD development,
> documentation, independent projects, or anything else that might be
> interesting to the community as a whole. Reports should be one to two
> paragraphs in length.
>
> The template for submissions is here:
> http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml
>
> Submissions should be submitted to monthly at FreeBSD.org by April 7th.

Unfortunately we have a not too convincing turnout so far.  There are - as=
=20
always - very interesting reports we'd like to publish as soon as possible,=
=20
but as we have less than half of the reports we had last round we are=20
extending the deadline to Wednesday, April 12th.

Please remember that even small progress to you might be worth reporting. =
=20
Even if you didn't make progress at all it might help to expose your projec=
t=20
in the status reports to get feedback to make progress as a consequence of=
=20
that.

Looking forward to your submissions.  Thanks a lot.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml

=2D-=20