Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:29:36 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Jesper Wallin" <z3l3zt@phucking.kicks-ass.org>
To:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SSH or Telnet?

Hey!

I've heard and seen alot of security problems related to SSH (OpenSSH) and
many of my friends have been playing with alot of 0day exploits for it..
Right now I'm running the latest port version of it on a non-standard port
and hope to be secured with it.. I don't accualy see the reason to not use
Telnet.. All  I know tells me it's old and recommend me running OpenSSH
instead..

What is the best solution? Ofcause peoples are able to attack me with
brute-force attacks and it's not encrypted.. well, all the peoples who've
shell/ssh access are trusted and I think they know what they do..

Anyone have any idea/suggestion?

//Jesper aka Z3l3zT