Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:59:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      G Hasse <gh@raditex.se>
To:        Ignatios Souvatzis <is@beverly.kleinbus.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp-expect-name

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> you don't tell what names you did put in there... anyway,
> the parser is a bit picky, and you need to make the lines
> similar to
>
> ppp-expect-name = "the name"
>
> sometimes, to escape special characters.

I have tried to VERY careful but this just don't work. The
strange thing is that

ppp-send-name = xxxxx

works.

A friend told me that he had swithed over to userland ppp
with better result.

---
Supports PPP over ISDN.  If ppp is given a raw B-channel i4b device to
open as a link, it's able to talk to the isdnd(8) daemon to establish an
ISDN connection.
---

Have anyone tried this??

GH

Göran Hasse            email: gh@raditex.se     Tel: +46 8 694 92 70
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se    Fax: +46 8 442 05 91
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN