Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:21:13 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reminder: 2.2.6-RELEASE tag going down at 0100 PST, 98/03/24

> Any chance of applying the fact that restore coredumps on filesystems
> with a blocksize of 512? I tried to get John Dyson to apply the patch
> but he seems too busy. The gnats tag is bin/5704.

Argh.  It never even got committed to -current, which meant that it
got no shake-out period.  I've applied it to -current and closed the
PR.  If nobody reports a problem with it in -current, I'll merge the
change into the 2.2 branch after the release.

Sorry, but it's just too close to the wire to bring in a change to
restore that I don't understand the full ramifications of.

					Jordan