Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:37:35 +0200
From:      Luciano Mannucci <luciano@vespaperitivo.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Laptop SD memory reader

Hello all!

Sorry if this is not the right mailing list for my question.

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop happily running freeBSD 12.1 RELEASE
with an SD memory slot. If I insert an SD memory chip in it, nothing
seems to happen. Do I have any chance to make it work?

I think that the relevant part of my pciconf -lv may be:

sdhci_pci0@pci0:0:20:7:	class=0x080501 card=0xf9251179 chip=0x78131022 rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD]'
    device     = 'FCH SD Flash Controller'
    class      = base peripheral
    subclass   = SD host controller

Is there a device node associated with that?

Many thanks for any answer,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250