Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:08:50 +0100
From:      Tomek Tylec <my-buziaki@interecho.com>
To:        Daniel O'Connor <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VIA Rhine II network card

Dnia 16-11-2004, Wto o godzinie 20:08 +1030, Daniel O'Connor napisa=B3(a):
> Hmm, I'm not sure what changed sorry - perhaps you could look for changes=
 in=20
> the code by using cvsweb.freebsd.org.
>=20
I found old CD with FreeBSD 5.1 - there're also no problems. For some
time before I was also using 5.2.1, and everything worked well, as I
remeber.
And I try to make some use of data from cvsweb.freebsd.org

> Strange.. never seen that before - what OS runs on the gateway?
>=20
I'm not sure, because I don't have access to it, but it's Linux, Debian,
as I suppose.