Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:22:27 -0500
From:      Steve Wills <swills@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Call for Testers: VirtualBox 4.0.4

I got some rather odd things in /var/log/messages:

HHHHHHHWWAHWWWAWAAAACCCCCCWCCCAMCRMWCM0CARRCCMM00IRRI0MnIiCRnnICit0nitCIPCtUPnMiU
 CcctpPpCMiuRRtP UC70PU0  IIcncipUut0 CIpn iPtc6UuuC

P 0Unc pip
cut pC2PuUu
 c 3p5u4
1

HWACCMR0InitVM: ffffff836adba000
VMXR0InitVM 6adba000
VMXR0InitVM 6adba000 VMCS=6af39000 (deb0c000)
address 6af3c000 phys deb80000
address 6af3d000 phys deb81000
address 6af3e000 phys deb82000
address 6af3f000 phys deb83000
address 6af40000 phys deb84000
address 6af41000 phys deb85000
address 6af42000 phys deb86000
address 6af43000 phys deb87000
HWACCMR0SetupVM: ffffff836adba000
re0: promiscuous mode enabled
pid 3907 (VirtualBox), uid 1001: exited on signal 5
re0: promiscuous mode disabled
HWACCMR0TermVM: ffffff836adba000

This is after starting VirtualBox and booting a CentOS 5.5 64bit VM. It
crashes shortly after starting to boot the kernel. This is on 9-CURRENT
as of Jan 29. If any more details are desired, let me know.

Steve