Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 1996 23:27:08 -0700
From:      obrien@NUXI.cs.ucdavis.edu (David E. O'Brien)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: packages-current

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
> This seems to be a mismatch between the libraries I got from Rich at
> one time and what we have now.  The whole XFree86 distribution
> situation is kind of messed up at the moment and we need to resolve
> it.

You can say that again.  I'm trying to build both ctwm and gv.  Both fail
due to -lgnumalloc.  I seem to remembe seeing something about this in one
of the lists.... guess it is "grep" time.

BTW, I'm wondering what version of FreeBSD the ports are agaist.  I'm
using ports-current from 1hr ago, and the 961014-SNAP.

--
-- David    (obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu)