Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2017 22:11:27 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ThunderBird annoying zoom bug

Hello.

I'm using ThunderBird (updated to the latest available port version) on
a 10.3/i386 with XFCE and I'm experiencing an annyoing bug.
I'm writing here, since I don't know (yet) if it's FreeBSD specific.

While Ctrl + and Ctrl - should enlarge/reduce the font of the message
I'm viewing, this often does not work.
However, it's enough to open the "View" menu, the "Zoom" sub-menu and
choose "Zoom in" or "Zoom out": not only this will do what the above
mentioned keys should have achieved, but it will make them work again
(for a while).

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any hint on what might be the cause?

I'm not sure if I should report this upstream...

  bye & Thanks
	av.