Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:25:16 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        YAMAMOTO Shigeru <shigeru@iij.ad.jp>
Cc:        imp@village.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCI BIOS

Just to note that I've been looking at this code a bit, and at least the
PCI bus interface/implementation is really nice.  It could do with a
little cleaning up, but this would give us the ability to assign PCI
resources on the fly (can you say "hot-plug PCI"?).

Do you plan to continue with this work?  Could you write a few words
describing what the goal of this particular development tree is?

Thanks!