Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:04:40 +0800
From:      Deman Hassan <s9810048@mmu.edu.my>
To:        shanon loveridge <shanon_loveridge@yahoo.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot Loader

Hi,
I am using Win98 dual boot with FreeBSD. and I am using xosl bootloader.
I make a small partition for xosl (4MB should be enough for basic thing of
the loader ). But you got options to use dos partition or dedicated one.

For FreeBSD, you should not install booteasy bootloader during installation.
Choose leave MBR alone.

Thing left is just for u to set xosl by using its graphical interface..
really easy. I get it work the first time I try it. Have nice bootloader.

-dmn