Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:28:39 +0530
From:      "Chris Pine" <seoexpertcompanyindia840@gmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   SEO Get Quote..!!

Hi,

Sir/Madam,

We are an internet marketing company based in New Delhi.

If you have a website, are you ranking on Google search engine?

Do you have presence in Face book, Twitter, Linked In?

Do you wish to increase visitors on your website?

Allow us an opportunity to speak to you and explain the whole concept.

For a better result, please email us your website and requirement, we'll be
very happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Chris Pine

Business Development Consultant

Note: We are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. If you are
not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We will never contact
you again.