Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:05:18 -0800
From:      Frank Jahnke <jahnke@sonatabio.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Epiphany Upgraded to 2.20.3 Crashes

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 13:52 -0800, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> if there is some other
> > functionality I'm missing, I'd love to know about it.
>
> sudo is your friend.

[snip]

I suppose.  I shut the computer down or reboot maybe once a month, so
the small extra step is no big deal.  OTOH, the update to the modular
xorg caused all me sorts of minor issues that were cured by exiting and
re-entering X11, so exiting Gnome to the console and re-starting was
convenient.  That seems to be settling down (at last!).

Thanks for trimming the recipient list...