Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 1995 02:26:25 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
Subject:   Mosaic 2.7b1

I'm forwarding this to the ports list, where we usually talk about
this stuff.  Jordan, did you try this version?  The one in ports is
2.6, why is it the older version?

Satoshi
-------
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 22:51:38 -0400
From: "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
To: hackers@freebsd.org
Cc: accelx-users@crab.accelx.com

	Has anyone built this on their system?  Does anyone know where the
code that controls the byte ordering for 24 bit color is?  I built it fine,
but I'm having the green looking graphics problem that is associated with
having the wrong byte order for the graphical data.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead

mmead@Glock.COM              | Network Administration and Software Development