Date:      Sat, 1 Nov 1997 19:29:27 +0300
From:      "Mikhail A. Sokolov" <mishania@demos.su>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD slogan/advert ideas

On Fri, Oct 31, 1997 at 04:32:19PM -0800, David Greenman wrote:
# >> FreeBSD:  Where you want to go.  Today.
# >Hmmmm.  I rather like this one, I just wonder if Microsoft has
# >trademarked the verb "go" or something. :)
#
#    Actually, I like it too. Before selecting it, it might be prudent to get
# a lawyer's opinion on if it violates their trademark (or is it servicemark?).

Doesn't it sound like a cons-M$ slogan?

# David Greenman
# Core-team/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project

--
-mishania