Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:34:37 -0700
From:      John Reynolds <johnjen@reynoldsnet.org>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Subject:   Re: gnome 1.4 build is dying -- gnomecontrolcenter to blame

[ On , September 1, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote: ]

> Reinstall x11/libcapplet, and you should be set.
>
> Joe

Thanks. yes, this is the answer (I had ended up installing the needed files
directly from gnomecontrolcenter's build area, but same diff). I can sure
attest that x11/libcapplet was NOT built before gnomecore needed it though ...

-Jr

--
John & Jennifer Reynolds  johnjen@reynoldsnet.org  http://www.reynoldsnet.org/
Sr. Component Design Engineer, ICG, Intel Corp.    jreynold@sedona.ch.intel.com