Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 01:01:50 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: PCI card support added to OLDCARD

I've added pci card support to OLDCARD.  I've changed the default
interrupt routing for both manamement (aka CSC) interrupts and for
function interrupts.  I'm using it right now.

One important thing to NOTE.  You must now use the same IRQ for
manangement and function interrupts.  The management interrupt is
another matter.  You will need to boot the machine once to find the
irq, and add it to your /etc/pccard.conf.  I hope to correct this
problem soon.

I plan on merging this into stable in two weeks, assuming no problems
crop up.  If they do, it may be as late as July 4th.  I plan on
actually backporting to stable right away and providing patchs for
those that want them.

Please let me know if I've broken anything.  I think that maybe I've
broken Cirrus Logic CL-PD6729 support.  If so, I plan on fixing that.

This work was funded by Monzoon Networks AG.  I am deeply greatful to
them for their generous support.

Or to quote a popular meme: "I set up us the bomb."

Warner