Date:      Sat, 2 Jun 2001 14:38:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "c. schindler" <cschindl@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "E. Romeo" <romeo@acheloos.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD on a laptop Compaq

hello

u can check these websites to see if your notebook computer is compatible.
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~dkulp/fbsd/laptop.html
http://www.openbsd.org/i386-laptop.html

these are good sites and contain up to date listings of all notbook
computers that are compatible for freebsd.

Chris Schindler

University of Maryland
e-mail: cschindl@wam.umd.edu
tel: 301-982-9368
AIM screen name: carbonx4

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important
than any other one thing." -Abraham Lincoln