Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 11:36:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      George Rachor <george@racsys.rt.rain.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Alan Batie <batie@agora.rdrop.com>
Subject:   fxtv .46 odd behaivior 2.2.6

Pentium 75 with Mach 64 video running FREEBSD 2.2.6

FXTV works well as long as I have another window partially covering up the
the fxtv window.  If I complete uncover the fxtv window I seem to get
remanants of two images side by side within the window and performance
drops signifacantly.  Anybody seen this?

Just joined the group so don't know if this is talked about already.