Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:57:18 -0430
From:      "Ergosky" <powergo13@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   processor concern

Hi. I want to download and start using FreeBSD but I've investigated =
about the differences between the processors architecture. My processor =
has a i686 architecture but there just seems to be a i386 =
full-arquitecture supported by the OS. I want to know if there's a =
distribution optimized for my processor's architecture to take full =
advantage of it's performance. Thanks in advance for your response.