Date:      Sat, 8 Jun 2002 21:01:52 +0200
From:      Xeon <xeon@gmx.ch>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mount_msdos

hello

I-ve got a problem with mount_msdos. A hd was given to me with a fat32-partition (@ least windoze told that) on it. I've mounted the partition successfully under w2k, but I didn't have any success in freebsd 4.5. I entered the following command:
mount_msdos /dev/ad6s1 /mnt
the error I got:
mount_msdos: /dev/ad6s1: Invalid argument

there is only one partition of type fat32 on this hd
I have a few other fat32-partitions on my other hds, and I can mount them without any problem. any idea?
thx in advance!

	mfg
	Chris