Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:47:43 +0000
From:      Rahul Sawarkar <torahuls@vsnl.com>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: framebuffer fro freebsd

Have you tried switching to 1024x768 mode using vidcontrol. I tried and did not suceed on
my last hardware which was a mvp4 chipset with an 8mb blade3d graphics. Right now I have a
radeon 7500 on a 440bx chipset. I'd assumed it wouldn't work, this time  around also (ref:
the url below), but maybe I should give it a try.
So anyways I figured, maybe a framebufer driver would enable switching....

Thanks for any tips on this front.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2003-June/009789.html

Please cc to me as I am not subscribed. thanks