Date:      17 Aug 2000 12:59:37 -0500
From:      rand@meridian-enviro.com (Douglas K. Rand)
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: several NFS mounts within a filesystem

** Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg> on Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:47:52 +0300
** in [several NFS mounts within a filesystem] writes:

Peter> OK, so it might very well be that I haven't read everything; in that
Peter> case, sorry for taking your time. However..

Peter> Am I right in thinking that the kernel won't let me export more
Peter> than one subdir of the same filesystem?  If so, how do I get
Peter> around this?

What you want to do is either include the -alldirs as "Kenneth
D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org> suggests, or list the directories you want to
export on the same line. From my /etc/exports:

   /usr/ports /usr/src /usr/obj    -network=x.x.x.0 -mask=255.255.255.0 -maproot=root

/usr/ports, /use/src, and /usr/obj are all on the /usr file system,
and this exports only those directories.