Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 1996 18:11:13 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        ports%freebsd.org@sunrise.cs.berkeley.edu
Subject:   Re: Port of tkmail-2.0

On Sat, 10 Aug 1996, Chuck Robey wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Aug 1996, Narvi wrote:
>

> > 	HI!
> >
> > This is port of tkmail-2.0, a mime-capable mail program written in
> > perl & tcl/tk. This is tkmail version 2.0p8. Hope it gets commited
> > some day.

This was not meant as critique of anybody...

> Have you guys been reading ports when you post?  Between you, Michael
> Searle, and Andy Kohout, you guys have been turning in new ports at an

Is it not meant to be so? I must be in deep misunderstanding :-( And I
will have the less time the closer it is to the winter.

> incredible rate.  None have been without errors, so it takes time to do

Ooops! I thought I tested them throughoutly... Seems I've got to post
them before submitting with a note that it is only for testing for more
efficient use of time...

Sander

> it.  Please, I want to see all this stuff put in ports, but give me a
> little time, under the circumstances.

[port snipped]