Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 13:03:11 +0900
From:      Tomoaki NISHIYAMA <tomoaki@biol.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To:        paul@originative.co.uk
Cc:        tomoaki@biol.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: D-Link DFE-650

From: paul@originative.co.uk
Subject: D-Link DFE-650
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 04:44:50 +0100

paul> Anyone know anything about getting these to work?
D-Link DFE-650 is supposed to work by just plug in on pao228.
Their default pccard.conf entry reads,
# D-Link DFE-650 Ethernet Card
card "D-Link" "DFE-650"
        config  default "ed0" any 0x10
        insert  logger -s D-link DFE-650 inserted
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device
        remove  logger -s D-link DFE-650 removed
        remove  /etc/pccard_ether_remove $device

paul> I've almost got it working but I can't pick up the MAC address from it so
paul> although ifconfig brings up ed0 it's got a garbage MAC address.
Would you post the exact error message and the result of "pccardc dumpcis"?
And what version of FreeBSD are you using?
--------
Tomoaki Nishiyama
  e-mail:tomoaki@biol.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
         Department of Biological Sciences,
Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo