Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:05:40 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail Upgrade Problems (dirrm)

I am trying to install the sendmail 8.12.6 port on a 4.4-stable system.  I
think I did this before with 8.12.3 successfully but on this one I get an
error: "dirrm share/sendmail: not found:.  Can someone tell me what's going
on?

Also, I seem to remember that the port installed everything but you could run
a script which I can't find to change between the base sendmail and the port
sendmail and back.  Is this still available and what is it called?

Thanks.

--
Jim Flowers<jflowers@ezo.net>