Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:18:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
Cc:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel i815 w/ ICH using ata driver

The CNR is supposedly a special port (neither PCI or ISA) that has a pipe
directly into the chipset and uses the chipset as a ``gateway'' for I/O.

I'm not sure how resources are allocated for those devices, but I
definitely agree that there is nothing better than a good, reliable and
non-cheapo Ethernet PCI card.

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water