Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Duvall <maillist@coastsight.com>
To:        Andy Vo <axv71@hotmail.com>
Cc:        Ronnie Clark <RClark@swst.com>, Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: newbie - ISO image installation.

After the ISO is downloaded, double click on the iso image, and Easy CD
creator will open up.  Just put your blank CD in the drive and click OK...

I think what you are doing is telling it to burn a Data CD, then dropping
the ISO in it.  This is the wrong way to do is, as the burned Cd will just
show the ISO on the CD, and not the files in it.

Double clicking on the ISO should get you what you want.