Date:      Tue, 26 Jul 2011 11:06:57 +0000
From:      "Ganesh Khedkar" <ganesh.khedkar@gatewaynintec.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hi installing on windows dual boot

Hi all=2C=20
     I am new to FreeBSD =2C just wanted to give one suggestion that =2C Ub=
untu linux have given one=20
Nice facility to user that they can easily install Ubuntu in windows and an=
y drive we want =2E
    Even we can assign size to that drive =2E So cant we provide this facil=
ity to our user =2E
So that people can experience freeBSD=2E

P=2ES=2E =3A If i am wrong then please let me know =2E

Regards=2C=20
Ganesh K=2E=20

=20

The contents of this eMail including the contents of attachment=28s=29 are=
 privileged and confidential material of Gateway NINtec Pvt=2E Ltd=2E =28GN=
PL=29 and should not be disclosed to=2C used by or copied in any manner by=
 anyone other than the intended addressee=28s=29=2E If this eMail has been=
 received by error=2C please advise the sender immediately and delete it fr=
om your system=2E The views expressed in this eMail message are those of th=
e individual sender=2C except where the sender expressly=2C and with author=
ity=2C states them to be the views of GNPL=2E Any unauthorized review=2C us=
e=2C disclosure=2C dissemination=2C forwarding=2C printing or copying of th=
is eMail or any action taken in reliance on this eMail is strictly prohibit=
ed and may be unlawful=2E This eMail may contain viruses=2E GNPL has taken=
 every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk=2C but is not liable for=
 any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this eMail=2E You s=
hould carry out your own virus checks before opening the eMail or attachmen=
t=28s=29=2E GNPL is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission=
 of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in it=
s receipt=2E GNPL reserves the right to monitor and review the content of a=
ll messages sent to or from this eMail address and may be stored on the GNP=
L eMail system=2E In case this eMail has reached you in error=2C and you=20=
 would no longer like to receive eMails from us=2C then please send an eMai=
l to dnd=40gatewaynintec=2Ecom