Date:      Tue, 12 Apr 2016 22:20:02 +0300
From:      Arto Pekkanen <isoa@kapsi.fi>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?5om/5oGp5b6Q?= <mashomee@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kloadload i915kms cause kernel core dump

--89v1Qr4cbsTKdUrSJlVlbT74EMaL1AKJ0
From: Arto Pekkanen <isoa@kapsi.fi>
To: =?UTF-8?B?5om/5oGp5b6Q?= <mashomee@gmail.com>
Cc: freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org

--StapjhqghVJJu3dhjqxscow0Q7EPp5uBi

This topic has been discussed already many times before, so I am just
going to link the relevant Handbook article:
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/x-config.html

Read through the section "Setting the Video Driver in a File"

To set the Intel=C2=AE driver in a configuration file:

Example 5.1. Select Intel=C2=AE Video Driver in a File
/usr/local/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/driver-intel.conf

Section "Device"
	Identifier "Card0"
	Driver     "intel"
	# BusID    "PCI:1:0:0"
EndSection

If more than one video card is present, the BusID identifier can be
uncommented and set to select the desired card. A list of video card bus
IDs can be displayed with pciconf -lv | grep -B3 display.

=2E.. and in your case, you MUST set the BusID attribute or X won't be
able to figure out which device to configure.