Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:32:03 +0200
From:      GiZmen <gizmen@blurp.one.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Changing ttl of incoming packets

> yep I'd have to agree with that..
> All the needed bits should already be there.
>
> > > start with natd and chop it until you have what you want..
> > >
> > ports/net/tcpmssd might be easier to adopt.
---end quoted text---

Yes maybe it is good way to do this but what if i do not use ipfw.
I am using pf and i do not have IPDIVERT in kernel. Is some kind of packet
forward to this daemon will work ?

--
Best Regards:
		GiZmen

UNIX is user-friendly; it's just picky about its friends
UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity