Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:35:14 -0400
From:      Bob Perry <rperry4@earthlink.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to Reinstall OpenOffice from Ports

I just attempted to install OpenOffice -1.0.2_2 suite using the FreeBSD
(4.7 RELEASE) ports tool.
After successfully completing the make install process, I started the
setup script, ./setup, instead of ./setup -net by mistake .  I stopped
the process and started again using the /setup -net script.

 I inadvertently started the deinstall process and had to start again.
 This time I realized that I had lost the setup scripts and apparently
some other important config files as well.

I thought that I could make things whole again by running another make
install but nothing happended.  Am I wrong in this assumption?  Is there
a step I missed in trying to run make install?

Thanks,
Bob