Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:57:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP!! KSE commit imminent.

Peter, Matt and I, (and a bunch of testers)
have been banging on the KSE kernel for two weeks now.
The state of the patch is:
Everything runs except nwfs and smbfs (my head hurts whe I read them)

We will be committing this in the next day or so, as we have really hit
a dead end as far as how far we can go without doing this.

We expect there will be plenty of bugs to come out of the woodwork, but
those that we are seeng in our tests have come down to a tiny trickle.
(in fact none known RIGHT at this moment)

I'll do one last MFC and test run today.
A final diff will be available from http://www.freebsd.org/~julian/thediff
later today. (it's updated each hour at 14 past).

Julian