Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:45:15 -0300
From:      "Tulio Salvaro" <tuliosalvaro@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   When I load acpi module, my HD doesn't load ...

Hi,

   I has a notebook toshiba M45-S355, It has HD SATA ... when I am booting
the system with acpi module, the HD doesn't load and ths system doesn't
mount root fs.

   I tried build the acpi.ko module with ACPI_DEBUG flag but when I load it
on boot, It say: undefined reference to: AcpiDmDumpMethodInfo ... the code
has this definition method and body method too. Is a problem of linker ???

   The biggest problem is the processor without throttling ...

Can somebody help ???
--
Tulio Salvaro
GoogleTalk: tuliosalvaro@gmail.com