Date:      Wed, 22 May 2013 16:10:52 +1000
From:      Lawrence Stewart <lstewart@freebsd.org>
To:        cschuber@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 21.0 Crash

On 05/21/13 07:02, Cy Schubert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing firefox crashes since updating to 21.0.

Me too. For me, it'll run ok for a while and then when I bring up a new
tab or actively do something with the UI it will crash unexpectedly.
Happening approximately every few minutes of active use. Leaving it open
but not doing anything with it will not trigger a crash.

When I ran firefox from the console the only thing printed was:

lstewart@lstewart> firefox
ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by
environment.

It's unclear if that message is related to the crash or not.

Some details about my system:

lstewart@lstewart> uname -a
FreeBSD lstewart 9.1-STABLE FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE #10 r250824M: Mon May 20
22:00:29 EST 2013
root@lstewart:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LSTEWART-DESKTOP  amd64

lstewart@lstewart> pkg info firefox
firefox-21.0_1,1   Web browser based on the browser portion of Mozilla

Cheers,
Lawrence