Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2010 23:42:55 +0200
From:      Eitan Adler <eitanadlerlist@gmail.com>
To:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, gary.jennejohn@freenet.de, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/firefox: Firefox 3.6 crashes, Firefox 3.5.7 not

I have no idea if this is related but from pkg-message
Firefox 3.6 and HTML5

Certain functions used to display HTML5 elements need the sem module.

If your Firefox crashes with the following message while viewing a
HTML5 page:
"Bad system call (core dumped)"

you need to load the sem module (kldload sem).

To load sem on every boot put the following into your
/boot/loader.conf:
sem_load="YES"