Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:29:55 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Wrong ssh upgraded

	Hi all.  I got a problem.  Ran the install for openssh to upgrade it, well
it didn't upgrade the right one.  I'm using /usr/sbin/sshd instead of what
some others are using which is /usr/local/sbin/sshd.  The one that boots on
my machines by default is /usr/sbin/sshd

	The one that was upgraded of course was the other
one.  /usr/local/sbin/sshd  I'd like to if possible also upgrade the
/usr/sbin/sshd one as well.

	Any suggestions?

- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb