Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 1996 15:32:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Not really a question, but a favor.

I'm trying to give back to the community that has made my job a lot
easier.  I'm trying to set up a set of "guide" pages for setting up a web
server using FreeBSD and Apache, including any areas that the documents
didn't make things clear to me.  Check out

	http://pandora.bfd.com/guides/guides.html

for the general idea, and specifically the Introduction section on
FreeBSD (the only part which is fleshed out so far).  I'm sure I've got
misconceptions in there. I'd also like to hear from anyone that thinks I'm
missing an important area.

The idea isn't to provide a full tutorial from start to finish, but to
provide pointers to the various resources (FreeBSD, Apache, etc), and an
overview of the process, including any personal insight.

Any feedback is welcome, though if your feedback is "don't bother" without
suggesting another direction to help, it probably won't affect me much :-)

Also, is chat the appropriate list for this?