Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 2000 22:01:11 -0500
From:      John Lengeling <johnl@raccoon.com>
To:        Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: configuring NIC

You didn't provide the specific model you were using.  I need to know
the model #.

Generally thou, the ISA cards either have physical jumpers which need to
be set or you need to get the DOS config program and write the settings
to the NVRAM on the card.

If it is a PCI card, then it should just work.

Send me the model#.

johnl