Date:      Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:57:04 -0600
From:      "Paul A. Procacci" <pprocacci@datapipe.com>
To:        mtang@insightbb.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Spam mails

Server wide blocking w/ an rbl of your choice:

http://cr.yp.to/ucspi-tcp/rblsmtpd.html

Server wide or inbox specific filtering w/ bayes capabilities:

http://spamassassin.apache.org/

Or, don't run a mail server...which is the most effective.  ;)
Obviously there are many other programs you can use, however I just
provided two off the top of my head.

~Paul