Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 21:55:02 -0400
From:      "Michael W. Wathen" <bearmw@net-link.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   web and my server

I want to get a server for my company so I can be on the internet but I
have a few questions. how do I make a web page on it and have people be
able to access it? Another is if when a worker dials in can they get
into windows or do they have to use unix. I have had a shell account a
long time on someone else's server but I don't understand quite how it
all works.I would be very thankful if you could help sort this all out
for me. The reason I am asking you is because my shell account uses your
software.                                Thank!