Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 1995 12:26:29 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Just FYI, I'm back

As I promised, I enjoyed my vacation with my family in Canada and just
got back.  (And unlike Jordan, I didn't find a terminal along the way.)

I'm now going to wade through the 1,000+ e-mails, which will take at
least a couple of days.  If you have something urgent (I can't imagine
anything now that the release is out though), you may want to send an
out-of-band request (i.e., private e-mail).

Satoshi (your refreshed ports administrator)