Date:      Sun, 07 Oct 2001 22:16:31 -0700
From:      Andy Sparrow <spadger@best.com>
To:        "S.F." <synfin@ameritech.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mpeg player

--==_Exmh_964283221P

Hey Andrei,

Depends on the output options you using/have available to you.

If you're (for example) using SDL (-vo sdl) for output, try hitting 'f' f=
or =

'fullscreen'. You might need some small video resolutions defined, so tha=
t the =

server can switch to the closest size. I use:

"536x344" "640x480" "320x240" "352x240" "352x280" "352x288"

in my "Modes" settings, in addition to the modes I actually use X in. I s=
till =

had these from 'mtv' etc. Let me know if you want the timings.

If you're using X11 DGA, (-vo dga:x11) for output, it'll probably be =

fullscreen already. Probably faster/smoother to boot, although there's no=
 On =

Screen Display.

HTH.

AS