Date:      Thu, 08 Jul 1999 01:26:51 GMT
From:      Mike Del <repenting@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Would anyone like to start a FreeBSD irda project?

Hello all,

I have finally figured out where my IR device is located in my
Toshiba Satellite 315CDS and was wondering if anyone would like to
start a project to add support for IR devices?

pci0:17:    Toshiba, device=0x0701, class=comms, subclass=0x80 int a irq 11
[no driver assigned]

*Toshiba is vendor, thus device ID is 701 IR controller.
------
BTW, someone should try to add an option to pciconf, so that if will
tell you what the TEXT of the vendor ID, device ID, etc,etc.  Using
the wonderful text file from (http://members.hyperlink.net.au/~chart),
that contains tons of information! ;)  If no one gets around to this,
when I have the time I might.
------

Well anyone interested please feel free to e-mail me, and we'll see
what we can do. ;)

Thanks,
Mike