Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:27:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What do people think of May 1st for a 3.2 release date?

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999, Jan B. Koum  wrote:

> 	Doing the nasty thing and switching subject:
> 	Is it just me, or is it now that we have 3.x and 4.x most of
> 	the bug fixes in 4.x never make it back into 3.x?

It's not just you, few things are being merged, and it's going to get
ugly once these files start to change.

I can understand the vm stuff taking a while, but a lot of changes (man
pages, nits, etc) shouldn't even have conflicts on a merge.

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -